Followers

Saturday, 1 October 2016

Karleigh Sue Inspiration

Karleigh Sue Inspiration



Hi all i am here to share some inspiration to you and to tell you on my new DT Yay !!


I have used :I Love You

 to make this Door Hanger 




I have coloured the image in using pro markers and cut out on a scan and cut 
I have used crafter's companion autumn papers and used embellishments from my stash 

 Join Karleigh Sue Facebook Group : Here!
Karleigh Sue Blog :Here!
Karleigh Sue Shop :Here !

and also the Queens of Coloring Facebook group :Here !



I would like to enter the following challenges :







3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creation Lisa!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello… Thanks for joining our ‘Anything Goes’ challenge with your lovely door hanger… Good luck in the draw and hope you will join us for our next challenge…
    [Diane-Louise DT for Classic Design Team Open Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a neat door hanger!! such a beautiful work and useful too!! thank you so much for entering your beautiful project at Paradise of stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for looking at my blog Lisa x